Wednesday 17 December 2008

dairy of filming

I tried to stick to my original plan of my video with a girl’s dairy entry and I went of the idea of a dairy entry and decided to do emotions within a person and the use of colour to represent the feeling. My video is very similar to my anamatic using the colour and emotions. When I started filming the first scene I got very critical the first time round and wanted perfection so I got my actress to do each of the scenes a number of times and I cut the clips that I thought were reasonable for my video. My filming schedule wasn’t followed promptly but I still got the filming done in the time I had with my actress. I managed to do the outside filming after finishing work and did the first scenes at home in an evening and the other scenes such as the car scene was done in another day. I didn’t think the filming would be such a challenge but this wasn’t the case it proved to be difficult because the actress was young and not very experienced in acting as the whole film was about emotion it needed facial expressions to really show my point but of view. Once I had come up of the idea of colour and emotion I put together the video filming around everyday use of things. Overall the filming went well because I did do retakes to use the best footage for the film even though my actress did complain a lot about doing this but I still ensured it happened. I found the editing easy once I got the hang of it. I did a once over with the effects and found the video wasn’t very clear so I deleted all the effects and re did the effects with a help of a classmate with experience of usage on another editing programme.

No comments: